Get on the path to results today.
Get on the path to results today.
Attorney Doust Aids You in Obtaining Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas, Debt Relief and Drafting Wills.
Also, her LLM from Nottingham Trent, England enables her to aid you in negotiating or executing your international contracts.
ATTORNEY DOUST REPRESENTS PEOPLE LOOKING TO ENTER THE UNITED STATES TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY
Citizens of different countries who wish to enter the United States face obstacles whether they wish to visit or reside here permanently. Attorney Doust helps people and businesses who want to undertake this process in an easy manner that offers the best chance for success.
ATTORNEY DOUST HELPS IMMIGRANTS WHO INTEND TO MAKE THE UNITED STATES THEIR HOME
Obtaining a visa is the first step in establishing permanent residency in the United States, a process more commonly known as getting one’s green card. Whether the visa is sought by a spouse, relative, fiancé or employer, The Law Office of Chloe Doust can handle the strict application requirements. Attorney Doust petitions for individuals not yet in the country as well as those for people already here who wish to adjust their status.
ATTORNEY DOUST ADVISES ON SECURING TEMPORARY VISAS FOR WORKERS, STUDENTS AND TOURISTS
Though your ultimate plan is to return home, you may still seek to enter the United States for employment, study or pleasure. Attorney Doust can provide professional help with the detailed paperwork and statutory limits. At the Law office of Chloe Doust we help clients to secure all types of nonimmigrant visas, including:
Even if your specific visa is not listed, The Law office of Chloe Doust can advice you on the best path of obtaining authorization to enter the United States.
Contact The Law Office of Chloe Doust Esq., if you need a U.S. visa
No matter what type of visa you seek, Law Office of Chloe Doust., Esq. can assist with the complicated procedure. Call my Charlotte office at 980-319-3178 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.
ATTORNEY DOUST HELPS BUSINESSES AND WORKERS WITH VISAS
The United States is a nation of immigrants. Midway through our third century, we still rely on the talents and industry of immigrants for the innovation, research and development, and essential labor that keeps our economy moving. If you are seeking permanent resident status in the United States based on an offer of employment, or if you are an employer wishing to sponsor a worker, Law Office of Chloe Doust, Esq. can guide you through the complex web of federal regulations. I offer legal assistance in areas related to:
IMMIGRATION BUREAUCRACY AND THE NATIONAL INTEREST
Employment-based immigration is meant to benefit the immigrant, the employer and U.S. interests. U.S. policy attempts to balance the competing needs of attracting essential workers and ensuring that qualified U.S. workers are not disadvantaged. The hopeful immigrant must craft a petition with that understanding. I understand how the immigration bureaucracy works and what elements are essential to a successful petition.
DEFENSE AGAINST VIOLATIONS
Penalties for violating immigration laws are severe, including heavy fines for employers and lifetime bans from entering the United States for immigrants convicted of misrepresenting material facts. I know what is necessary to mount a successful defense, and will defend you vigorously against such charges.
Contact a knowledgeable immigration law firm
To schedule a consultation with Law Office of Chloe Doust, Esq., call me at 980-319-3178 or contact me online. Located conveniently in Charlotte, I serve clients throughout North Carolina.
Asylum and Refugee Status
Attorney Doust Assists Persecution Victims Seeking Asylum and Refugee Status
Attorney Doust STRIVES TO SAVE INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES WITH RELOCATION TO THE UNITED STATES
At Law Office of Chloe Doust, Esq., I am committed to providing necessary legal aid to individuals and families seeking residency within the United States to avoid persecution in their native lands. I draw on extensive experience to help you gather the evidence necessary to make a strong showing that asylum should be granted.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACHIEVING REFUGEE STATUS
To be eligible for refugee status, you must show:
For those who meet these requirements, I provide diligent representation to help them seek safety in the United States from mistreatment in their homeland.
DELIVERING STRONG ADVOCACY FOR PROSPECTIVE ASYLEES
Even when evidence of brutal behavior exists, obtaining asylum within the United States is a long and complex process. I will handle the technical requirements as well as the investigation to help prove that your fears are well founded. I will present your strongest possible case before the judge and work relentlessly to help you win asylum and eventually receive permanent resident status.
Contact Attorney Doust for FREE advice on seeking asylum
If residence in another country poses a threat to you or someone you know, Law Office of Chloe Doust, Esq. can evaluate your situation immediately and discuss the available options. Call my Charlotte office at 980-319-3178 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.
Attorney Doust Defends Against Deportation
ATTORNEY DOUST REPRESENTS CLIENTS IN REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS
If you or a family member has been threatened with deportation, Law Office Chloe Doust Esq,. will provide a strong defense. I protect clients’ legal rights in all types of removal proceedings. Reasons why government authorities might try to expel you include:
If you have been served with a Notice to Appear, there is no time to waste. I will evaluate the government’s case and begin to prepare your response.
KNOWLEDGEABLE COUNSELOR ASSISTING PEOPLE WHO WANT TO STAY IN THE UNITED STATES
If U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) starts the removal process against you, I can advise you on your options. The immigration system is large, impersonal, and one in which mistakes often occur. It is very likely that officials do not understand your individual circumstances. I can help press any defenses available to you, including:
I have the knowledge and experience to ensure that you have a full, fair review of your situation so that you have the best chance possible to continue your life in the United States.
Contact a NC immigration lawyer who can help you oppose deportation
Call Law Office of Chloe Doust, Esq. at 980-319-3178 or contact me online to schedule a consultation. From my Charlotte office, I serve clients throughout North Carolina.
Contact Us Today!
DRAFT YOUR LIVING WILL AND LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT FOR ONE FLAT FEE
A will is essential at every stage of your life. But it doesn’t have to be complicated!
Attorney Doust Esq’s goal is to provide easy and affordable Will drafting services to
A living will sets the parameters for medical intervention should you become incapacitated. This assures that when you are most vulnerable, your wishes will be honored.
Your last will and testament provides the opportunity to distribute your property, establish care for your children and otherwise express your wishes upon your death. A will is the primary means by which you can leave property to a person or entity other than a blood relative, such as a domestic partner, a friend or a charity. If you die without a will, the court determines how your property is distributed, who cares for your children and even what happens to your pet – making decisions that might not reflect your desires. We draft valid wills that clearly convey your intentions.
CHANGING YOUR WILL FOR A FLAT FEE
It is a good idea to review your will with your attorney every three to five years, and update the will to reflect changes in your circumstances and priorities. I draft valid codicils that address changes in your financial situation, marital status, number of children, philanthropic interests and general lifestyle decisions.
CREATING TRUSTS SPECIALLY TAILORED TO MEET YOUR ESTATE PLANNING GOALS
Depending on your financial circumstances, a will may not be the best way for you to transfer assets to your heirs. Trusts, legal entities you create to hold and transfer your property, can shield your wealth from losses due to liability and taxation, so your heirs can keep more of what you bequeath to them. I can help you select the type of trust instrument that addresses your legacy concerns, such as:
• Revocable trusts. As the grantor, you can retain control of your assets and may revoke or revise the trust at any time.
• Irrevocable trusts. Once you establish this kind of trust, its assets no longer belong to you, and you can’t amend the trust without your beneficiary’s consent. However, appreciated assets are not subject to estate taxes.
• Credit shelter trusts. Also called a bypass or family trust, this allows a grantor to place enough wealth in the trust for heirs that the remainder which the grantor passes on via a will does not trigger estate tax. The assets in the credit shelter trust are also not subject to estate tax.
• Generation-skipping trusts. Also called a dynasty trust, this enables a grantor to transfer a substantial amount of tax-free money to beneficiaries at least two generations your junior. It’s an excellent way to provide a legacy for your grandchildren.
• Qualified personal residence trusts. A QPRT prevents the value of your primary residence or vacation home from being added to the grantor’s estate. It prevents real property which may appreciate in value from triggering the estate tax.
• Irrevocable life insurance trusts. This trust remove a grantor’s life insurance from the taxable estate. It’s an excellent way to leave a tax-free legacy to loved ones.
• Qualified terminable interest property trusts. A QTIP trust helps grantors in second marriages provide for the lifetime needs of a second spouse while preserving a legacy for children from the first marriage.
Trusts are very flexible instruments. I can help you create an instrument that addresses your unique estate planning needs.
Contact a meticulous estate planning lawyer in Charlotte
Law Office of Chloe Doust Esq. serves clients in Charlotte and throughout NC. Call 980-319-3178 or contact my office online to schedule a consultation at our Charlotte office
ATTORNEY DOUST Gets Your Financial House in Order Without Bankruptcy or Loan.
YOUR CREDITORS HAVE LAWYERS, SHOULDN'T YOU?
As an associate attorney working for The National Legal Center and as a solo practitioner, I have in depth knowledge and experience about handling debt through personalized legal plans. I can explore affordable plans designed for ultimate protection. Whether it’s for you, your spouse, or your family – I’ve got your back.
Call Me Today to Get Your Financial House in Order Without Bankruptcy or Loan. Get Relief!
Attorney Doust obtained her LLM in International Trade Law from Nottingham, England.
If you are an American company doing business overseas, or a foreign company doing business in the United States, there are three areas of international law that could impact your operations:
• Private international law — This area of the law is invoked when there is a conflict between private entities, such as trade partners involved in an import-export agreement. When a contract dispute arises, there are important procedural considerations, such as which country has jurisdiction to hear the case, and substantive law questions pertaining to which country’s law should be applied. It’s important that your international law attorney have a firm grasp of procedure and substantive law to fight for your rights on both fronts.
• Public international law — This area governs disputes between individuals or companies and national or international authorities. Matters coming under public international law include violations of treaties, the law of the sea, international criminal law, international humanitarian law and international human rights law. An international law dispute that puts you at odds with a governing authority requires skilled management to resolve matters as favorably as possible.
• Supranational law — Finally, there are occasions when a nation’s laws may be in conflict with a body of laws passed by a higher authority, such as a United Nations resolution or a multinational treaty. A company operating in reliance on its nation’s sovereign rights can find itself in the midst of a huge conflict. Again, your attorney must have sufficient knowledge and experience to manage these matters effectively.
If you have an international law issue or contract dispute you need resolved, take advantage of a free consultation to learn how my office can be of service.
FOCUSED ATTENTION ON INTERNATIONAL LAW CONFLICTS AND CONTRACTS FOR U.S. AND FOREIGN CLIENTS
In my practice, I focus on two primary issues:
• Foreign contract disputes — I represent domestic and foreign plaintiffs and defendants in international business litigation in which one or more parties are not from the United States.
• International Trade/Maritime law — My law school experience and position as a member of a reputable international trade team at UAE was a solid introduction to this complex and vital area of the law. Since then, I’ve added knowledge and experience resolving disputes involving multiple international companies and contracts.
In addition to my pertinent knowledge and experience with international trade law cases, I also have a valuable network of legal associates in various countries around the world, including Canada, Dubai, the UK, and Turkey. The ability to collaborate with capable attorneys in other countries is a valuable asset that I leverage for my clients’ benefit.
CONTACT A TRUSTWORTHY AND DETERMINED INTERNATIONAL LAWYER IN NORTH CAROLINA
Attorney Doust obtained her LLM from Nottingham Trent Law/Business School in England, with honors. At Law Office of Chloe Doust Esq. manages contract disputes and resolves maritime and trade law issues under international law. She speaks 4 languages and has experience in managing trade/contract disputes and negotiations To schedule a free consultation, call 980-319-3178 or contact me online. My Charlotte office is located at 13850 Ballantyne Corporate Pl, Charlotte, NC 28277.
A graduate from Charleston School of Law, she is our expert in Immigration and Debt Relief litigation. When you need your rights protected, she's who you want in your corner.
Law can be intimidating. As our paralegal and office manager, Danielle will work directly with you to make sure you get the services you need.